Workshop on Population and Speciation Genomics
Český Krumlov, 2018
This page contains teaching materials to support BEAST 2 practical sessions at the Workshop on Molecular Evolution in Český Krumlov, 2018.
The following software must be installed on your computer to complete these tutorials:
- Java version 8 JDK. (Not version 9.)
- BEAST 2.4.8
- Tracer 1.6
- FigTree 1.4.3
- R (recent version)
- An up-to-date version Firefox or Chrome
- BEAGLE (optional)
The following tutorials will be taught during practical sessions in the Workshop.
- Extended Bayesian Skyline Plot (EBSP) tutorial [zip] [logs for a 100M run]
- Sructured Coalescent tutorials
- Species delimitation with SNAPP [zip]
- Species network inference tutorial [zip] [pre-generated logs]
- How to manage packages.
- An extra set of tutorials that you may find useful to investigate in your own time can be found at taming-the-beast.org/tutorials.
Further documentation on BEAST2 can be found on the BEAST2 website.